Online matchmaking and networking websites never fail to amuse me. I am never a fan of all these nonsense but they still serve entertainment purposes. Being able to peek at other friends' photos, their personal lives and even to realize how people are interconnected to each other. Amusing and entertaining.
Facebook is possibly the most entertaining of such as of lately. Throwing sheeps, owning a Fluffpet and sending flirts to strangers. Fantastic way to kill time. Especially the flirting function. I never knew I look "cute" in my anyhow-snapped photos to strange (possibly desperate and bored to the point of exasperation) men. I never know of absurd proposals of dates can be made so promptly after seeing photos of a stranger for the first time. And the most amazing of all is the fact that I am playing along with these strange men when my usual practice is to plainly ignore them.
Guess I must be as bored as them. Maybe I'm really not better than these freaks whom I used to scorn and scoff at.
Facebook is possibly the most entertaining of such as of lately. Throwing sheeps, owning a Fluffpet and sending flirts to strangers. Fantastic way to kill time. Especially the flirting function. I never knew I look "cute" in my anyhow-snapped photos to strange (possibly desperate and bored to the point of exasperation) men. I never know of absurd proposals of dates can be made so promptly after seeing photos of a stranger for the first time. And the most amazing of all is the fact that I am playing along with these strange men when my usual practice is to plainly ignore them.
Guess I must be as bored as them. Maybe I'm really not better than these freaks whom I used to scorn and scoff at.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home