I am a recovered shopaholic. Im a to-be-alcoholic (at least to some of my friends i am nearly that stage :P). I am a bored and going-to-be-senile office lady. Sigh. That's how my life is right now in short. I need to watch my expenses! The usual Friday nights hangouts and weekend shoppings are going to burn a really horrific hole in my pocket. Most of my expenditure goes to dinner and drinks. Friday nights and weekend KTV are horrifyingly expensive! Getting drunk in S'pore IS insanely expensive too! Imagine saving all these money up and i could have gotten myself more new pretty tops and shoes! arrgggghh..
And i have to admit i have a fetish for shoes and earrings! My earring collection is expanding at a unbelievably amazing pace. and there's an additional 4 pairs or shoes to my shoe collection ever since i came back from Taipei. sigh. I need to get my focus right. More tops for work! and i better watch my wallet! :P
And i have to admit i have a fetish for shoes and earrings! My earring collection is expanding at a unbelievably amazing pace. and there's an additional 4 pairs or shoes to my shoe collection ever since i came back from Taipei. sigh. I need to get my focus right. More tops for work! and i better watch my wallet! :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home