In case you people are wondering why i didnt come up with my birthday wishlist this year, you might be glad to know I'm not going to post one and you guys can jolly well save up the money..haaa...
1) i have already outgrew the stage where i look forward to receiving birthday presents
2) I am getting older!!! and I can feel like!!! I need no material fulfillments!!! I need spirtually fulfillment!!
3) I AM earning already!! or rather, i have been spending too much!!! on shoes especially! hahaha
4) Almost of my close buddies are still schooling..so don't spend and waste money on presents!!!
What I really need is just another new job with better learning opportunities and better prospects..the pay isnt very crucial but of course not too much of a difference from what I am getting now though :P and I would be truly satisfied if all my "dears", "sweethearts" and "darlings" can meet me up for a nice dinner! not to forget all the birthday hugs and kisses!! haha..
1) i have already outgrew the stage where i look forward to receiving birthday presents
2) I am getting older!!! and I can feel like!!! I need no material fulfillments!!! I need spirtually fulfillment!!
3) I AM earning already!! or rather, i have been spending too much!!! on shoes especially! hahaha
4) Almost of my close buddies are still schooling..so don't spend and waste money on presents!!!
What I really need is just another new job with better learning opportunities and better prospects..the pay isnt very crucial but of course not too much of a difference from what I am getting now though :P and I would be truly satisfied if all my "dears", "sweethearts" and "darlings" can meet me up for a nice dinner! not to forget all the birthday hugs and kisses!! haha..
5 Comments:
At Thu Aug 24, 07:26:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh i jus wan to be one of the earliest send U a birthday Hug!!! Hey hey U r going to be older le!!!
Indecisive Lady
At Sun Aug 27, 08:30:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday dear friend! We have all outgrown the stages of receiving birthday presents etc, but it will always be nice to receive them, or at least have people take u out for dinner because its a sign of you being remembered and treasured as a friend. Therefore, you will be taken out for dinner... haha, though not so soon... I hope you dont mind the timing, but it's the thought that counts right? Hehe. Glad to have really known u as a friend, JM! I wish you a happy birthday and a very good future ahead. =)
At Sun Aug 27, 01:11:00 PM,
iwannafly! said…
hey go do it!! apply for those job openings u mentioned - now's a good a time as any!! time waits for no man (or woman)!
At Sun Aug 27, 06:52:00 PM,
Gopi said…
Hey GER!!!
Wish you an Amazing Birthday and a Great Year ahead of you!!!
At Wed Aug 30, 11:49:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thank you all! Love ya lots! muackz!
Post a Comment
<< Home