Thank You . Merci . Khccp Khun Maak
I am very thankful. Very thankful to be surrounded by many others who care and are willing listen to what I have got to say. Yes I know, I am very fortunate. Very fortunate that I have gotten to know these people. I know for sure, very much definitely that these people sincerely wish me well and will be forever ready to embrace me tightly when I am tired and need to sit down and cry.
I am very sorry as I have always appear to be someone who sees the glass as half-filled rather than half-full. I am sorry as I am guilty of making my loved ones around me worry for my ridiculous thoughts and also engaging myself in unnecessary and potentially dangerous situations lately. I am sorry for being so grumpy. Guess I am really feeling old.
Thank you for the comments, fellow blogger pals. It touches my heart deeply to know that people DO read and in fact, share similar sentiments. Thanks because that is all I need and want to know.
I am very thankful. Very thankful to be surrounded by many others who care and are willing listen to what I have got to say. Yes I know, I am very fortunate. Very fortunate that I have gotten to know these people. I know for sure, very much definitely that these people sincerely wish me well and will be forever ready to embrace me tightly when I am tired and need to sit down and cry.
I am very sorry as I have always appear to be someone who sees the glass as half-filled rather than half-full. I am sorry as I am guilty of making my loved ones around me worry for my ridiculous thoughts and also engaging myself in unnecessary and potentially dangerous situations lately. I am sorry for being so grumpy. Guess I am really feeling old.
Thank you for the comments, fellow blogger pals. It touches my heart deeply to know that people DO read and in fact, share similar sentiments. Thanks because that is all I need and want to know.
1 Comments:
At Mon Mar 05, 05:13:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Where did you find it? Interesting read addiction+klonopin Arizona alpine water bed depth Numb encore ringtones cheap videocam trivium t shirts http://www.vicodin-without-prescription.info/mari_winsor_pilates_equipment.html Kindle furniture toyo race tires klonopin xanax qoclick Messagelabs antispam review Tacoma t shirt printing digital art Hiking in ticino
Post a Comment
<< Home