Sometimes So Strange, Sometimes So Sweet, Sometimes So Lonely...

the wild child in me

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

my beloved blog is a really nice and quiet one. So unlike those of my other friends', full with heated discussion and comments abt issues that are being blogged abt. There are instances and times I would love to hear from my dear readers but apparently noone shows much interest in the issues i talk about and the topics i blog abt. Don't get me wrong. Im not trying to wallow in self-pity or begging for commentaries. But rather i have learnt to appreciate the quietness of my beloved blog and that im saved of the hassles to reply to comments. No comments doesn't mean noone's reading. I know that. Rest assured. Maybe it's the time of the year. Im getting emotional all over. Thinking too much about issues. There's so little to anticipate and feel excited about in my life currently, i realized. I lost the thrills and excitement of being a student. Im currently UNEMPLOYED to be exact. (yeah thanks for the reminder man. err) How am i supposed to feel like an unemployed? I haven't got the slightest idea. Maybe i shouldn't think of the glass as being half-empty. Hey come' on, it's half filled, u tell me. Im convinced for a moment, coz how bad can it get? At most, i'll get to enjoy a longer holiday which is sth many of those who are working are carving for. hmmm. Im enjoying my life now, i should say. Jogging sessions with py and the chatting sessions after that. Meeting up with my other beloved frendz. I have learnt to appreciate meetings up with frendz one-to-one instead of one big group. I appreciate the nice little chats and catch-up sessions! it's the feeling of connectedness that makes me feel cosy and appreciated. At least i feel like im involved in their lives somehow through the meetups.

What am I exactly feeling now? Im not certain myself. Im just confused. Maybe a little depressed. Pessimistic as usual? PMS maybe. Guilty? i think i do. I am just not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home