i want to know the truth..altho the truth may hurt but if the truth is what we hypothesize, it may hurt not only one but a few others. but it will oso mean a closure to the matter and everyone can move on in life. if the truth is really what it really is, it will bring us back to the point of origin and everything will be much simpler. haha it will spell a closure and that's something i know for sure. and i am quite sure i'll most probably gain a friend and in fact make a closer friend if the truth appears to be what we speculate it to be. But again, the irritating fact is the truth can only be revealed in 2 weeks' time. and i shall keep my fingers crossedin the meantime.
Now Playing: Psapp - The Monster Song
- did I say I'm depressed? Indeed I am...if u know m...
- SAWATDII KHA everyone!!! yes!!! I'm back from my t...
- im sad...i really am...there's so many things to b...
- at ML's place!! i love her room!
- here's some long-awaited photos of the gathering a...
- ha! i just realized my sense of humour is coming b...
- hmmm was on friendster a few days ago to check up ...
- my feet hurts. my toes are badly bruised. and so i...
- the much awaited dinner party came and went...the ...
- that's it. I have officially ended my NUS life wit...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home