Clueless Moron
The verdict is out. One day of cold turkey has made me draw this unpredictable conclusion. I'm seeing a f***ing clueless moron/bastard. This empty-headed fool has totally no idea I'm deploying the snow-queen strategy. Nothing was going through his mind apparently. And I thought for the whole day I had the upper-hand. The power of controlling his emotions. How wrong I was! Bloody hell. This pea-brained fellow didnt even detect any thing was wrong!!!
More than amused than angry I was. I didnt know whether to cry or laugh when he gave me the puzzled look on his face and his 'you-are-weird' comment. =__________=
Verdict: (1) Men are hard to understand. Bears are even worst.
(2) Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
(3) Give time
:P
More than amused than angry I was. I didnt know whether to cry or laugh when he gave me the puzzled look on his face and his 'you-are-weird' comment. =__________=
Verdict: (1) Men are hard to understand. Bears are even worst.
(2) Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
(3) Give time
:P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home