I almost forgot about my dreams along the way. Or rather, I almost forgot about my journey to uncover my dreams.
Too comfortable with life right now. Snuggling too safely in my comfort zone. No surprises. No challenges. And to think I kind of lost my passion and drive to live life to the fullest. The drive to continously search for my dream. The passion that needs to be rekindled.
Lucky for me, ,my dear Ting kind of rekindled that passion when she started talking about wanting to do a graduate diploma in translation. Something she sees herself wanting to do and something which she really likes.
Dreams? I'm still searching. It's like a lump of clay. Waiting to be moulded. And it's subjected to modifications. But you have to be fast. Before the clay dries up and becomes something of a grotesque shape. Or something you cant revert back to its original state.
Take your time to shape your dream. But just dont take too long.
Too comfortable with life right now. Snuggling too safely in my comfort zone. No surprises. No challenges. And to think I kind of lost my passion and drive to live life to the fullest. The drive to continously search for my dream. The passion that needs to be rekindled.
Lucky for me, ,my dear Ting kind of rekindled that passion when she started talking about wanting to do a graduate diploma in translation. Something she sees herself wanting to do and something which she really likes.
Dreams? I'm still searching. It's like a lump of clay. Waiting to be moulded. And it's subjected to modifications. But you have to be fast. Before the clay dries up and becomes something of a grotesque shape. Or something you cant revert back to its original state.
Take your time to shape your dream. But just dont take too long.
1 Comments:
At Fri Jan 19, 07:45:00 PM,
Tinger said…
yes! never forget our dreams! we must love what we are doing!
Post a Comment
<< Home