Now Playing: Psapp - The Monster Song
- Little did I realize that I, in fact, never did re...
- It's been an emotion rollercoaster journey, a trea...
- Have we ever learn to cherish the little things or...
- Goodbye, 2006. Welcome, 2007.Goodbye to school lif...
- I am such a loser. Most of the time in fact. Rainy...
- I have always wondered why people would want to co...
- So i guess it's really true. They are all very rig...
- it's always about love. Problems of love plague al...
- To all my dear friends who are having some troubl...
- My Proudest MasterPiece!Apologises to my ardent re...

2 Comments:
At Wed Jan 17, 12:42:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
i thought she is looking at the rockies...
not rainbow?
At Wed Jan 17, 11:24:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
haha but according to the website, she's watching the rainbows...im so in love with it..
Post a Comment
<< Home