Whatever Did I Do wrong again?
Absolutely no idea with all that hot and cold treatment. Just whatever did i do wrong again? To deserve all these nonsensical treatment? One minute i'm given the queen-like treatment. The next minute noone seems to care about me anymore.
Did i step on your tail or something? Did i say something wrong again? Did i do anything in oblivion that has hurt you?
Sick of trying so hard to figure what is going through the minds of you people. I'm not a psychic. Just don't treat me like an idiot. I'm flesh and blood. I get tired too.
So just tell me if you are not happy with me! Get it?
Did i step on your tail or something? Did i say something wrong again? Did i do anything in oblivion that has hurt you?
Sick of trying so hard to figure what is going through the minds of you people. I'm not a psychic. Just don't treat me like an idiot. I'm flesh and blood. I get tired too.
So just tell me if you are not happy with me! Get it?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home